Elite Sharks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the fleet, we are a up&coming fleet. Our goal is to grow, and help our players grow. We stand beside our members trying to help in any way we can, and we expect all our members to do the same

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Greetings. Welcome to the battlefield

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Drkfrst

Greetings. Welcome to the battlefield Empty
PostSubject: Greetings. Welcome to the battlefield   Greetings. Welcome to the battlefield EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 7:13 pm

Hello. I am Darkfrost, fleet master of The Guardians. [url=tgfleet.enjin.com]Guardians Fleet site[/url] I am basically here to welcome you to the turbulent field of NF. Being a new fleet, youll have many questions. Many ambitions. Do whats easy. Set goals. Recruit active and helpful members that really want to make a difference. That will be your player base. If you need help, or have questions let me know.

We do wish to challenge you to a fleet war within your levels at your earliest capabilities Smile.

Darkfrost
Fleet Master
Head Admin
Council

The Guardians Fleet
Navyfield NA-Nebraska
Back to top Go down
sged

Greetings. Welcome to the battlefield Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings. Welcome to the battlefield   Greetings. Welcome to the battlefield EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 7:48 pm

Greetings Darkfrost!

Thank you for posting on our forums!
We will be looking forward for our FleetWar, but first we will need some more members to join. I will surely keep you in mind if i have any more Questions as a FleetMaster!

We wish u a nice day, and we will contact you when we are ready for a FleetWar! Smile

Sged
Fleetmaster
Head Admin
Elite Sharks
Back to top Go down

Greetings. Welcome to the battlefield
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elite Sharks :: Fleet Event Announcements! ( FW, HA ) :: CHALLENGE US!-
Jump to: